What is a OxyGeneo?
OxyGeneo is an innovative technology for skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), which improves skin oxygen levels and absorption of our nutrient-rich gels into the skin.
After an OxyGeneo session your skin should feel smoother, fresher, and look brighter with a more uniform tone. In addition, you may notice a general improvement in skin texture and in the appearance of fine lines.
Step 1: TriPolar Technology 3D
Step 2: OxyGeneo
Step 3: Ultrasound
How can OxyGeneo help you?
- Target hypoxia muscle stemming from work pressure, eating habits, external dirty air, climate change, and even aging
- Help with facial fatigue: insufficient oxygen in the skin, so that cells become dry
- Black rim of the eye: lack of sleep, skin cells in the blood carry too little oxygen, resulting in more serious pigmentation.
Who shouldn’t use OxyGeneo?
1. Patients under 18 years of age.
2. Patients with a heart pacemaker, an internal pacemaker, an implantable nerve stimulator, or any other internal electrical device.
3. Patients with metal implants in the treatment area.
4. Pregnant or breastfeeding patients.
5. Patients with cancer, and those who have every had skin cancer.
6. Patients with immunocompromising diseases such as AIDS, or patients taking immunosurpressing drugs.
7. Patients with heart disease, leprosy, or lupus erythematosus.
8. Patients with endocrine disorders, such as diabetes.
9. Patients with a history of blood coagulation abnormalities, or patients using anticoagulants.
10. Patients with heat sensitivity or a history of heat stimulation, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the area of treatment.
11. Patients with vascular abnormalities, such as microvascular dilation, venous flexion, thrombosis, phlebitis.
12. Patients with conditions in the treatment area, such as pain, bleeding, sepsis, psoriasis, eczema, and redness.
13. Patients with a history of skin diseases, such as keloid scars, wound healing abnormalities, or dry fragile skin.
1. Apply residual gel or essence liquid.
2. We highly recommended moisturizing masks and face creams after surgery, as well as ultraviolet protection when outside.
3. If any discomfort occurs, patients should immediately seek medical assistance.
One treatment every 2-4 weeks, for a total of 6 sessions. Patients should undergo a visual inspection every month.
Before & After Photographs
The above cases are for reference only. Individual results may vary.