What is a Secret Lift Radiofrequency?
The Secret RF combines procedures, micro-needling and radiofrequency (RF) energy to tighten skin and improve fine lines, wrinkles, skin elasticity, thinning skin, and facial acne scarring. Micro-needling and radiofrequency are both well-established treatments that introduce collagen to improve skin appearence. The Secret RF combines both of these techniques for maximum results.
Skin needling creates thousands of micro-injuries within the skin. This induces the production of new collagen in the skin, as collagen is produced to repair skin.
Secret Lift Radiofrequency candidates
- Skin laxity in the neck and face, and also skin on any part of the body
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Thinning and ageing skin
- Acne scarring
- Sebaceous Gland Ablation (SGA) which helps to treat active acne (by heating sebaceous glands in the skin)
- Thermo-Coagulation of facial veins (capillaries)
Who shouldn’t receive this treatment?
- Patients with diabetes, hypertension, thyroid gland and other endocrine disorders and pregnant women are not recommended to receive treatment
- Open wound to the skin
- Patients with skin cancer or tumor lesions, immune system diseases
- A person with severe acne or herpes.
- Patients taking light-sensitive drugs
- Crab Foot swelling Body
- Do not touch water within 4 hours after treatment. The treatment area will be slightly red, swollen, hot phenomenon.
- Wear sunscreen or ultraviolet protection in sunlight.
- 2-3 days after treatment, your skin may feel irritated/itchy. This is normal. Moisterizer can help reduce this sensation.
- Do not use hot water to clean your face for a week, avoid exposure to daylight, or use a sauna. Avoid high-temperature activities
- Do not swim for 1-2 days to avoid chlorine damage.
- Gold Repair can help skin recovery.
How long does a SECRET treatment take?
We will apply an anaesthetic cream prior to your appointment, then the treatment takes another 20 to 30 minutes, including aftercare.The SECRETRF tips are single use.
How does the treatment feel?
With the correct application of a good topical anaesthetic, the treatment is tolerable.
How long is recovery after SECRET treatment?
You may experience mild redness on the treated areas for 3-4 hours initially. The recovery period following SECRET RF treatments is significantly reduced due to it targeting the deep layers of the skin.
What is the recommended treatment regimen?
The schedule is one treatment every 3-4 weeks. Most patients see excellent results following 2-4 treatments.