What is a Thermacool?
Thermacool is a new generation of electric wave-pull skin treatments that can target loose skin, or skin with fine lines, in the face, chin, eye area, neck, arm, abdomen, waist, hips, and thighs.
Who shouldn’t use Thermocool?
1. Patients with inflammation of the skin, scleroderma, lymphedema, or severe diseases at the treatment site.
2. Patients with cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators, or other implanted medical devices.
3. Patients who are pregnant.
4. Patients with a history of skin sensitivity, skin lesions, or immune system abnormalities.
1. After treatment, skin may be reddish, hot (similar feeling to a sunburn), or slight swelling. The redness should fade within a day, and the heat and swelling will take several days to subside.
2. Apply ultraviolet protection when outside in the sun.
3. Avoid inactive topical A acid ointment for 1 week after treatment.
4. Avoid hot springs, steam spas, and saunas for 1 week after treatment.
5. Avoid rubbing or exfoliating affected skin.
Results can generally last 3-5 years, depending on the individuals diet and lifestyle.
Before & After Photographs
The above cases are for reference only. Individual results may vary.