1. The procedure of newly diagnosed medical treatment
1-1. Newly diagnosed-public registration.
1-2. Please fill in the first diagnosis calendar before checking in at the outpatient counter.
1-3. Fill in the initial medical calendar, and then report to the registration counter for the production of records and other procedures.
1-4. Complete Registration counter registration and the production of medical records, according to the registration number to the consultation after the consultation.
1-5. Physicians to see the doctor. When the time has passed, you need to wait 3 digits before you can see the diagnosis.
1-6. After consultation, please open a prescription list and charge to the registration counter.
1-7. After paying the registration counter, hold the prescription to the outpatient Medicine Bureau for receiving the medicine.
2. Referral procedure
2-1. Visit the public register at the counter.
2-2. After the registration, according to the registration number to the follow-up consultation.
2-3. Physicians to see the doctor. When the time has passed, you need to wait 3 digits before you can see the diagnosis..
2-4. After consultation, please open a prescription list and charge to the registration counter.
2-5. After paying the registration counter, hold the prescription to the outpatient Medicine Bureau for receiving the medicine.
2-6. Leave the hospital after receiving the medicine.
PART 2. Surgical patients
1. Preliminary consultation (we will first confirm your needs with in-depth interview, then let you fully understand the purpose of the inspection.
2. Visual assessment (by the optometrists, nursing staff for your complete examination, and then by the physician to determine whether you are suitable for the operation of the hospital.)
3. The Operation consultation (lets you fully understand the operation method, the procedure, the risk, the postoperative effect and the attention matter, and has addressed to your question. )
4. Scheduled surgery (you can be on the day of the visual assessment of the hospital medical staff to make a direct appointment or call for an appointment after the operation.)
5. Preoperative examination (the day of the operation will be repeated several checks, in particular, after you make an appointment, your inspection reports will be evaluated again to ensure the best surgical safety and effectiveness.
6. Preoperative preparation (we will guide you to clean the face, replace the surgical gown, surgical caps and slippers, and then provide you with preoperative disinfection and anesthesia by a professional nurse.)
7. Perform surgery (operate in a high standard operating room to operate strictly sterile procedures to ensure safe operation.)
8. Postoperative care (by the nurse, pharmacist and the health education, and then through a number of checks to confirm your postoperative condition.)
9. The next day, 1 weeks, 3 weeks, six months, continuously tracking your visual quality.