1. Medical reports and other examination reports must be submitted by the patients or representatives to the International Patient Service Center, so our medical team can do further evaluation on the treatment and cost.
2. We will contact the patient via phone, fax, or email to inform him/her of the treatment plan and estimated cost.
3. Patients or representatives will be required to contact us themselves once confirming visiting for medical treatment.
4. Documents for medical visa application must be submitted by patients or representatives.
5. Patients or representatives must apply for medical visa with the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (ROC) for entry in Taiwan.
6. For detailed information of medical visa application, please see Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (ROC). Should you need any further assistance, please contact us via phone or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Nobel Eye Institute service number:0800-880-660
- Merrier Beauty Institute service number: 0800-588-888